Join a Conversation!
Together SC has started a number of peer networks for member organizations' staff and volunteers to join and engage in deeper conversations on certain topics. Join a peer network and jump into the conversation!
Currently Active Networks:
- ED/CEOs - Join our new listserv limited to and for Executive Directors and CEOs. If you are an ED/CEO, simply log in and join the list. If you have difficulty accessing the signup form, contact Together SC Staff.
- Advocacy Allies - This peer network is for those engaged in public policy issues, active in advocating/lobbying at the state, federal, and local levels.
- Black Nonprofit Leaders Group - This peer network engages those working or volunteering in the nonprofit sectoor who are Black, of African descent or of color.
- Volunteer Administrators - Building upon the work of SCAVA, this peer network engages nonprofit professionals responsible for recruiting and managing volunteers.
How to Join a Peer Network
Joining a peer network is easy! Just log in, and go to your Member Compasstm, and click "Profile". Under "Profile Info", look for the "Peer Networks" field, and click it, and select any and all you wish to join. Then click "Save". You'll be added to the mailing list for that group! That's it!
Not yet a member, or don't have a profile? Get started here!
- Rural Leaders - For those serving rural areas /counties.
- Faith Leaders - For those working/volunteering in faith-based organizations and/or houses of worship.
* These networks are currently being built. We invite you to join so that we can roll out rural and faith-based initiatives in the near future