Join a Conversation!
Together SC has started a number of peer networks for member organizations' staff and volunteers to join and engage in deeper conversations on certain topics. Join a peer network and jump into the conversation!
Currently Active Networks:
- ED/CEOs - Join our new listserv limited to and for Executive Directors and CEOs. If you are an ED/CEO, simply log in and join the list. If you have difficulty accessing the signup form, contact Together SC Staff.
- Advocacy Allies - This peer network is for those engaged in public policy issues, active in advocating/lobbying at the state, federal, and local levels.
- Black Nonprofit Leaders Group - This peer network engages those working or volunteering in the nonprofit sector who are Black, of African descent or of color.
- Volunteer Admin Alliance - Building upon the work of the former SC Assoc. for Volunteer Administration (SCAVA), this peer network engages nonprofit professionals responsible for recruiting and managing volunteers.
New Networks Coming in Fall 2021:
- Fundraising / Development Staff - For the staff "making the asks", writing the grants, finding the resources to keep the mission going.
- Operations / Finance / HR Staff - For the staff "in the weeds", the detail-oriented folks implementing the visionaries' visions, and keeping the machine well-oiled.
- Equity Roundtable - Building on the discussion groups and continuing the conversations from the "Removing our Blinders" and "Taking Immediate Action" learning cohorts, this peer network is for those interested in making equity a priority in their organizations.
How to Join a Peer Network
Joining a peer network is easy! Just log in, and go to your Member Compasstm, and click "Profile". Under "Profile Info", look for the "Peer Networks" field, and click it, and select any and all you wish to join. Then click "Save". You'll be added to the mailing list for that group! That's it!
Not yet a member, or don't have a profile? Get started here!