Join a Conversation!
Together SC has started a number of peer networks for member organizations staff and volunteers to join and engage in deeper conversations on certain topics. If you are a Together SC Member, you can easily join a peer network and jump into the conversation!
How to Join a Peer Network
Joining a peer network is easy! Just log in, and go to your Member Compasstm, and click "Profile". Under "Profile Info", look for the "Peer Networks" field, and click it, and select any and all you wish to join. Then click "Save". You'll be added to the mailing list for that group! That's it!
Not yet a member, or don't have a profile? Get started here!
Currently Active Networks
- Advocacy Allies - For those engaged in public policy issues, active in advocating/lobbying at the state, federal, and local levels.
- Black Nonprofit Leaders Group - For those working / volunteering who are Black or of African descent
- Rural Leaders - For those serving rural areas /counties.
- Faith Leaders - For those working/volunteering in faith-based organizations and/or houses of worship.
* These networks are currently being built. We invite you to join so that we can roll out rural and faith-based initiatives in the near future
Together SC also maintains a listserv which is limited to and for Executive Directors and CEOs. If you are an ED/CEO, simply log in and join the list. If you are having difficulty accessing the signup form, contact Together SC Staff for access.