Together SC Health Plan
A New Employee Benefit for Together SC Member Organizations!
What Coverages does the AHP Offer?
The Plan offers Medical (18 different BCBS options), plus Vision and Dental, as well as Life and Disability benefits.
- Plans 1 - 11 are PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) plans, with co-pays and lower deductibles.
- Plans 12 - 16 are High-Deductible Plans (HDHPs) eligible for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- HIA Plans 1 & 2 are PPO plans with Health Incentive Accounts, which allow for a credit to the deductible for employees who take certain preventive measures.
- 2 Dental Plan options: Basic and Enhanced (includes orthodontia)
- 1 Vision Plan through EyeMed.
What's the Benefit to our Organization?
- Large Group Pricing for Small Organizations! We're able to bundle our nonprofit members together as if we were all one large employer.
- Billing and Administration is consolidated for all benefits. There’s a simplified enrollment/eligibility process to handle all new enrollments and changes including COBRA administration through Capstone Administrators.
- Any 501(c)3 Nonprofit organization that is a current member of Together SC may participate in the Plan.
- Organizations don't have to be a Together SC member to receive a proposal, but must join Together SC before enrolling in the Plan. Active membership must be maintained in order to remain eligible for the Plan.
- Participating organizations must have at least 2 full-time enployees in order to receive a proposal.
- The Plan is overseen by the Together SC Group Insurance Trust (see bottom of page), a committee nominated by the Together SC Board of Directors, and elected by participating member organizations.
- Marsh McLennan Agency is the Broker of Record, and will assist members in enrolling in the plan.
- BlueCross BlueShield of SC is underwriting and fully insuring the health plan, and is working with Capstone Administrators to power enrollment technology and to deliver customer service support for eligibility and premium invoices.
How do we Learn more Sign Up?
- Each of the 18 health plans has 20 pricing tiers, which are dependent on a variety of factors. To get a quote from BlueCross, fill out the form below to begin the process!