Operations Peer Network
Together SC aims to create a space of development and support for those who are responsible for carrying out core operational functions within member organizations by focusing on the people, processes, and technology necessary for optimizing operations understanding that effective and efficient operations management is foundational to realizing the mission and vision of any organization.
- To facilitate development and support opportunities that are timely, relevant and practical.
- To advance the mission and vision of member organizations through learning opportunities that optimize operations.
- To encourage and celebrate leaders who carry out operations functions, knowing that it can be a thankless job at times.
Every organization has key operational functions that make vision and mission possible, however those who perform these functions may have diverse titles across different organizations. To that end the Operations Peer Network is geared toward supporting those who are responsible for operations functions and not just those who occupy the role of operations leader in title.
- Membership is open to staff and volunteers of Together SC member organizations who manage core operations functions to include but not limited to: human resources, information technology, finance, facilities, and risk management/compliance
- Member Benefits: a network of peers, operational resources, and professional development
- Join today!
- Host periodic zoom sessions to conduct support and development opportunities based on timely and relevant operational issues.
- Provide opportunities for peer to peer sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Create opportunities to celebrate “wins”.
- Develop a culture of inclusiveness by engaging leaders who manage operations functions in diverse capacities – whether in large or small organizations in both rural and urban areas across the state.
- Each year Together SC will invite a diverse team of experienced operations professionals to help lead the Operations Peer Network. They will be responsible for program planning and providing overall direction for the Operations Peer Network.
- They may be invited to represent the Operations Peer Network by attending key events with, and on behalf of, Together SC as opportunities arise
- They will be asked to participate in monthly planning calls and an annual planning meeting. Together SC purposes to fully support the Operations Peer Network efforts.