Our consultant partners are a critical part of the nonprofit ecosystem. They offer skilled expertise when nonprofits need it most, supporting strategic planning, operations, project management, capital campaigns, and so much more.
Together SC aims to create value for both our consultant partners and our nonprofit members by building an engaged network of businesses working closely with South Carolina's nonprofit organizations.
- Offer member consultants a peer network, led by their peers that encourages their collaboration and professional development;
- Help Together SC:
- Better market consultants, showcasing their subject matter expertise
- Connect nonprofit members with potential consultants
- Engage member consultants in leading Together SC's peer networks, learning cohorts and training, assuring opportunity for all Consultant Collaborative members
What's new about all of this:
- The Consultant Collaborative focuses on partners proving direct consulting services to nonprofits. A new Corporate Allies program will aim to meet the needs of corporate business partners who are more engaged in philanthropy .
- We will integrate Consulting Collaborative members into Together SC's programmatic work in a more deliberate and transparent manner.
- Together SC will be much more deliberate about connecting members and promoting the opportunity to work with consultants,
- The Consultant Collaborative is a membership program for entrepreneurs and firms who provide services primarily to nonprofit organizations.
- Participation in the Consultant Collaborative is open to all active business members.
- The Network manages an active Peer Network ListServ Group so members can connect online to discuss current trends, needs, and more.
- The Network also hosts gatherings (in-person and virtual) throughout the year to help members engage with each other in meaningful dialogue.
How Do I Join a Peer Network Listserv Group?
Join the community of your Together SC Peer Network! As a member of a peer network you can join one or more Peer Network Listserv Groups, a virtual community that allows you to share questions, resources and stay closely connected to your peers. These Peer Network Listserv Groups are moderated by Together SC staff and the Peer Network Leadership Teams.
- Each year Together SC invites a diverse team of consultants to help lead the Consultant Collaborative.
- The FY24 Leadership Team is shown below. Patrick Jinks is serving as Leadership Team Chair for the second year. We are grateful to all for giving of their time.
- The Leadership Team sets the overall direction and annual objectives for the Collaborative and helps design regular peer-led programming.
- They help Together SC engage consultants from across the state so that we are advancing the work of the full spectrum of consultants serving the nonprofit industry in South Carolina.
- They are asked to participate in periodic planning calls and an annual planning meeting.