Join a Peer Network Listserv Group
Join the community of your Together SC Peer Network! As a member of a peer network you can join one or more Peer Network Listserv Groups, a virtual community that allows you to share questions, resources and stay closely connected to your peers.
Together SC has expanded its options for connecting and networking with your peers across the state!
In these fast-paced days of competing social media platforms, full of noise, it can be difficult to sift through photos of pets and friends' political opinions to find and connect with others in the Social Good space to share knowledge, resources, and advice.
The ED/CEO Listserv Group has been very successful in serving as forum for that network, and why should they have all the fun? That's why Together SC has launched 7 Peer Network Listserv Groups to our Peer Networks!
As a peer network member you may now log in at https://groups.togethersc.org with your Together SC user credentials and join any number of our Peer Network Listservs, and you can customize the experience to suit your needs!
You don't want to get an e-mail whenever someone posts a reply? Would you rather get a daily or weekly digest? You can decide how often you want to receive notifications!
These listservs are moderated by Together SC staff and the Peer Network Leadership Teams.
Here are a few features we think you will like:
- Collaborate and interact to make connections.
- Pose questions, post articles, participate in polls, and have discussions.
- Share with and respond to one, or all members of your Peer Network.
- Receive individual emails, daily or weekly digest emails on what’s being discussed. Delete emails knowing that you can easily find discussions and resources on the Peer Network webpage found at Groups.TogetherSC.org
- Use agreed-upon #hashtags to organize conversations so members can search prior conversations to find resources. Hopefully, this will also help members avoid asking questions already answered by the group.
- Each Peer Network Listserv Group will be moderated by members of the Network’s Leadership Team. They will help create a space focused exclusively on the issues the Network aims to tackle.
Join your Peer Network Listserv Group now!