Join your peers as executive directors / CEOs connect, share, and colloborate on this follow-up call.
Thursday, May 14th
We will continue our focus on best practices and considertaions for re-opening and re-engaging with your community.
Stacey Denaux, CEO
Together SC Board Member
Join from your computer and come ready to participate and share. We will use breakout rooms and the chat box.
Think there are other topics we need to tackle? Email Madeleine.
In the meantime, be sure to check out our many resources on our Reopening Together Blog (updated daily).
For More Information:
How to Prepare:
We are utilizing a Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health publication that offers a 4 Step Process for assessing your organization’s risks and identifying appropriate mitigation methods.
In order to have a productive session, please spend about 10 minutes on the following to be prepared for tomorrow. (We are not collecting this information, it is just for you).
- Review the 4 Stages Diagram
- Download the Assessment Calculator to complete the exercises for Stages 1 and 2 (separate pages on the same excel sheet). These two scores combined give you an overall score that will help you focus on your mitigation priorities.
- Use this Tool Kit to review the process and complete Stage 3 and become familiar with the Mitigation Measures Table in Stage 4.
When to arrive and what to expect:
- Please be on camera or in front of your computer if you can. We will be breaking out into smaller rooms and utilizing the chat box throughout the call.
- Join the call by 8:50am so that we can start on time. The call will NOT be recorded because we are utilizing break out rooms for much of the session. However, we will send out a follow up email with pertinent information and resources afterwards.
- !!! Re-name your profile by adding the corresponding number to the Mitigation Measure breakroom you wish to be assigned to before your name (i.e. 3 – Brandi) (instructions will be provided on screen):
Stage 4: Mitigation Measures
1 - Physical Distancing Measures
2 - Limited Gathering and Travel Measures
3 - Sanitation and Hygiene Measures
4 - Company Policy Measures
5 - Risk Communication Measures