New Year, New Website!
Welcome to our new website! We have a brand new look and updated technology in an effort to better serve all our members. Because this is a new system, the way members will log in has changed, and all members will need to reset their passwords!
There's quite a few differences:
- Rather than have the Organization's account be in the name of a particular staff member (usually the ED), now, every individual in an organization can have their own account, and will log in with their email address!
- The ED (or Board Chair) of a member organization will generally be designated as the "Primary Contact," and another (or the same person) can be designated as the "Financial Contact" (who will be contacted about dues and invoices)
- Only individuals in the organization with "Management Access" will be able to update the Organization's profile.
- Membership renewal and event registration processes have been super-streamlined and made much more user-friendly! Just log in to your Member CompassTM!
- Now, 30 days before your organization’s membership expires, we will generate your renewal invoice, and send it to you by email and snail-mail. Your organization’s membership will be extended by one year so that there’s no gap in membership but will revert back if dues are not received in 60 days.
With your login, you will be able to:
- Register for the Nonprofit Summit and other events
- Update your personal and (with management access) organizational profile information
- View/Pay membership and event registration invoices
- ...and more!
In order to create your new login, please complete the steps below.
For individuals whose organization is already a member:
If your organization is a member:
- Follow this link.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter your email and select a password.
If your organization is ready to join:
We are excited to have you as a new member! To get started:
- Click here
- Select your member type.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and enter your email and select a password.
- Fill in your information as well as your organization's information.
- Select your payment method as either invoice or credit card.
We hope you enjoy all that this new website has to offer! If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.