This Thursday, June 11th at 12pm.
Helping Clients Access Economic Impact Payments
The IRS is issuing Economic Impact Payments to every eligible American as authorized by the CARES Act.
Richard Freeman (IRS) will join us to share how nonrpofits can help individuals who do not normally file tax returns receive their payments.
These individuals include people with whom nonprofits often work, specifically homeless, unbanked and displaced citizens, as well as certain seniors and some limited English-proficient individuals.
These individuals will need to provide information to the IRS to receive their Economic Impact Payment via an online site: www.irs.gov/nonfilereip [irs.gov]
Some individuals may not have internet capability, a bank account or a permanent address. They may need additional assistance in claiming their payment.
Join us to learn how nonprofits can share information with those that may not know they are eligible and help them file for the payment.
Senior Relationship Manager
Internal Revenue Service
Stay informed: www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- FSA Remote Process for Partners
- Expanded Virtual VITA-TCE Process for the Remainder of 2020 Filing Season
- Outreach Connection - tax information partners can share with their staff, clients, customers or colleagues.
- You can find additional marketing materials and answers to frequently asked questions at IRS.gov/eippartners [irs.gov].
- Please follow the IRS Social Media accounts [irs.gov] to receive the latest information that the IRS shares.
Registering allows you to add the call to your calendar and provides you with the Zoom link and password.
After each weekly call, we will send out a follow-up email with the recording and other provided resources, as well as the link to register for the following week.
If you do not already have a profile in our database, be sure to set yours up when you register. This will make registering for future events easier.
If you have trouble, contact Brandi Elkins: email@example.com.