Peer Networking Seeking Equity and Justice.
Our purpose is twofold. First, to create an inclusive space for nonprofit leaders to learn & share as they work to address racial equity and social justice individually and collaboratively within the nonprofit space. Second, to design an action-oriented learning space with the goal of developing implementable tools for building more equitable organizations and communities.
Success for our work means:
- Together SC has established an equity peer network to increase collaboration and resource sharing among nonprofit leaders in South Carolina.
- Together SC has established an equity learning cohort with a consistent level of knowledge among nonprofit leaders.
PEER NETWORK MEMBERSHIP
- Member Benefits: a network of peers, educational resources, professional development, and exclusive convenings
- Staff and volunteers of of Together SC member organizations are invited to join this peer network for free. Sign up here
- See who has already joined: EQUITY PEER NETWORK DIRECTORY
- Your Guide to Equity Terminology
- Together SC’s Racial & Social Equity Commitment
- Able SC's Guide to Person-First Language
- Human Rights Campaign’s Glossary of LGBTQ+ Definitions
- Leadership Guide for Promoting Race Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
LEADERSHIP TEAM MAKEUP
The Leadership Team is appointed and will be composed of Peer Network members. All Leadership Team members will serve a one-year term – July 1 through June 30 and may be re-appointed.