Our goal is to create an inclusive space for nonprofit leaders to learn and share as they work to advance racial equity and social justice, individually and collaboratively.
- Any staff of Together SC members responsible for leading their organization's equity efforts. Multiple staff members from each organization are permitted. Membership is free.
- The Network manages an active Peer Network ListServ Group so members can connect online to discuss current trends, advocacy needs, and more.
- The Network also hosts gatherings (in-person and virtual) throughout the year to help members engage with each other in meaningful dialogue.
How Do I Join a Peer Network Listserv Group?
Join the community of your Together SC Peer Network! As a member of a peer network you can join one or more Peer Network Listserv Groups, a virtual community that allows you to share questions, resources and stay closely connected to your peers. These Peer Network Listserv Groups are moderated by Together SC staff and the Peer Network Leadership Teams.
- Each year, Together SC will invite a diverse team of experienced equity professionals to help lead the Equity Peer Network Leadership Team. They will be responsible for program planning and overall direction for the network.
- The Leadership Team is appointed and will be composed of Peer Network members. All Leadership Team members will serve a one-year term – July 1 through June 30 and may be re-appointed.
- Your Guide to Equity Terminology
- Together SC’s Racial & Social Equity Commitment
- Able SC's Guide to Person-First Language
- Human Rights Campaign’s Glossary of LGBTQ+ Definitions
- Leadership Guide for Promoting Race Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace