Taking Immediate Action Cohort
This peer-to-peer action group is designed for organizations that are poised and ready to lead racial justice efforts now. Nonprofit leaders of color are encouraged to register and actively engage in this cohort. We recognize that your leadership and voices are critical to this work.
Dr. Heather Hackman will facilitate two virtual sessions to present a framework for change and to set the context for working together. Following this orientation, Together SC will host the network.
atch this short video above by Dr. Hackman that describes this program (and the Racial Equity Lens Cohort) and who will most benefit from participation.
- This program will be offered if at least ten organizations are ready to do this work and sign up.
- Nonprofit leaders of color are encouraged to register.
- The fee for the 7-month program is $75 per person for Together SC nonprofit members. Two people per organization may participate.
- If space allows, not-yet-members can register for $175.
- Priority will be given to nonprofit leaders.
- Save the dates:
- September 10 with Dr, Heather Hackman
- October 8 with Dr. Heather Hackman
- November 12
- January 14
- February 11
- March 11
- April 8
- All sessions will run from 9:00 until 10:00 am.
- All participants will be invited and encouraged to attend a small in-person equity gathering in May 2021 if safety and health can be ensured.
- Sponsorship Opportunity:
- Together SC is seeking sponsors for the entire Facing Race Together program. Please email Madeleine@togethersc.org to learn more.