Together SC Fields 2021 Sector Survey
As the pandemic and its impacts extend into 2021, Together SC aims to continue to give voice to our state’s nonprofit businesses and the conditions under which they expect to operate in 2021 through a second statewide survey
The 25-question survey seeks to determine the impact of the State's recently distributed $25 million in CARES Act Nonprofit Relief grants and other Covid related funding.
A fall survey found that 29 percent of the 566 respondents had sufficient financial resources to last three months or less.
Are things better now, or worse? Have resources allowed organizations to meet their clients’ needs? To sustain their operations? What do leaders anticipate for 2021?
Our aim is to use data from the survey to provide statewide, regional and sub-sector overviews. Findings will be released to legislators and the media as we mark the one year anniversary of South Carolina's March 15th Covid lock-down.
Together SC sees this study as tool to educate legislators, foundations and philanthropists and to advocate for additional state, federal and overall funding for the nonprofit sector.
Kahle Strategic Insights will reach out to over 3,000 nonprofits, including grantees of participating investors and participants from the fall survey, inviting them to participate.
- On Monday, March first, identified organizations will receive an email from Together SC SCNonprofitSurvey@qualtrics-survey.com.
- We ask that you enter this email address in your contacts, be on the lookout for the email, and respond by Friday, March 12th, at 5 pm.
- Surveys should be completed by the organization's chief executive.
- If you have specific questions about the survey, please contact Bob at Bob@KahleStrategicInsights.com.
We strongly encourage all invited organizations to make time to respond. Thorough, objective data reflecting conditions is needed to convey the need for additonal resources.
- Media outreach will begin March 25th. This page will be updated accordingly.
- Advocacy efforts are already underway. Click here to learn more and join in.
Survey Investors and Partners:
- SC Arts Commission
- BlueCross BlueShield of SC Foundation
- Duke Energy Foundation
- Spartanburg Joint Funders
- Greenville Partnership for Philanthropy and Greenville Community Foundation
- The Jolley Foundation
- United Way of the Midlands and Central Carolina Community Foundation
- Eastern Carolina Community Foundation
- Gaylord and Dorothy Donnelley Foundation
- Trident United Way
- Community Foundation of the Lowcountry
- Frances P. Bunnelle Foundation