Rural Leaders - Gain the Resources You Need - Summit Scholarships & More
This just in!!
United Way Association of SC has scholarships for ten amazing Rural Leaders from under-resourced rural organizations that have the goal of building or expanding their volunteer engagement programming in the coming year.
Selected recipients will receive the following benefits:
- 2020 Nonprofit Summit Registration
- Project Management for Skills-Based Volunteering full-day pre-Summit workshop (2 sessions) March 4th in Columbia, SC, hosted by Common Impact creator of Capacity Commons
- Is your organization interested in learning about how to scope a project for Skills-Based Volunteering?
- Could you use some pro bono services from an IT, Marketing, Resource Development or Legal professional?
- Are you seeking highly skilled volunteers with a particular skillset to add value to your organization without adding to the budget?
- Then, this workship is for you.
- 2 nights hotel lodging
- 1 year Together SC Membership, valued at $100, AND,
- 1 year South Carolina Association for Volunteer Administration Membership
Priority will be given to leaders from: Abbeville, Aiken, Allendale, Bamberg, Barnwell, Cherokee, Chester, Chesterfield, Colleton, Darlington, Dillon, Edgefield, Florence, Hampton, Jasper, Marion, Marlboro, and Williamsburg counties.
We hope to see you there!