Policies & Financials
As the state’s umbrella nonprofit association, one of Together SC’s key roles is to model best practices for our fellow charitable organizations. As our "Guiding Principles & Best Practices" publication makes clear, transparency is an important practice for all nonprofits.
Toward that end, we've made our Board Policy Manual available in the File Library below, as well as these important documents:
- Together SC Bylaws, Amended 2019
- Together SC Board Member Agreement for FYI 2019
- Together SC Refund Policy, Adopted 2012
- Together SC Knowledge Network Policy, Adopted 2011
- Together SC 2017 Strategic Plan
- Together SC 2018 Report to Our Allies
- Together SC 2018 Public Policy Positions
Additionally, financial accountability and fiscal transparency are best practices. Providing up-to-date and accurate financial reporting engenders public trust and assures supporters that their dollars are put to good use.
Together SC encourages our members to review the financial statements posted below. It is our pleasure to let you know how your member dollars are being put to work on behalf of nonprofit advocacy and networking in South Carolina.
Together SC’s Fiscal Year runs from July 1 of a calendar year until June 30 of the following calendar year. Fiscal Years that do not follow calendar years are traditionally named for the calendar year in which the Fiscal Year ends, so that the Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2015 and ending June 30, 2016 is called FY2016.
Together SC Audited Financial Statements
- Audited Financial Statements FY 2016
- Audited Financial Statements FY 2017
- Audited Financial Statements FY 2018
- Audited Financial Statements FY 2019
Together SC Forms 990
This File Library contains Together SC's Board-Approved Policies. Please review the Policy Framework for an explanation of the structure and responsibilities for interpretation.