Are you effectively incorporating email campaigns into your fundraising mix? What about social media, or peer-to-peer campaigns? We’ll walk through how to successfully use online communication tools to enhance your fundraising efforts in inexpensive and time-effective ways.
- Register with the email address where you would like to receive the access code and dial-in information for the online seminar.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to ensure meeting details do not get caught in your spam folder.
- Write to email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation email within a day of registration
- Manually update your calendar to account for the correct time of the session (1 PM Eastern).
- All registered participants are granted access to the recordings of this session.
About our Expert, Chris Tuttle
Chris Tuttle provides online engagement strategies for nonprofit charity organizations. Combining his experience as a community organizer with a background in technology and website development, Tuttle provides unique expertise combining constituent relationship building, marketing and online technologies.
With over 15 years experience Tuttle has worked for and consulted with over 100 local, national and international nonprofits developing online engagement strategies involving social media engagement, website development, email communications,integrated fundraising, advocacy campaigns, marketing/advertising, content development, and searchengine optimization.
Tuttle is currently working with global clients including the Arcus Foundation and SeriousFunChildren’s Network, blogs about online engagement for nonprofits, and is a regular speaker and trainer on best practices and online strategy.
Idealware is a program of the nonprofit Tech Impact. We are the authoritative source for independent, thoroughly-researched technology resources for the social sector. Our publications, assessments, and training can save you time and money by providing impartial guidance that gives you the knowledge and confidence you need to decide what’s best for your organization. Browse our archives, sign up for our mailing list, or learn more at www.idealware.org
Click Here to Register Now!