Join Antionette Kerr, Co-Author of the book Modern Media Relations for Nonprofits, to learn 3 simple ways to boost coverage. Kerr will focus on making your G.R.E.A.T. [Goal-Oriented, Responsive, Empowered, Attractive and Targeted] media relations strategy.
Gain understanding the area of...
1) Why you should establish media relations goals
2) How to create a two-way relationship with journalists
3) How to have an empowered media strategy
4) How to make your mission, programs and even data appealing to media outlets
5) How to be more strategic in 2019!
Antionette Kerr is a media correspondent, nonprofit consultant, author, publisher and lover of spoken word poetry. After more than a decade of serving as an executive director, her passion for storytelling led her to return to the world of nonprofit writing, consulting and publishing. She is the co-founder of Bold & Bright Media and co-author of Modern Media Relations for Nonprofits: Creating an Effective PR Strategy for Today's World.