Are you looking for a planned giving conference that will…
- Give you more information than what you can get from a two-hour lunch meeting?
- Cover technical topics as well as practical marketing topics?
- Supply useful information for the new people on your staff as well as the seasoned professional?
- Offer presentations you usually have to go to a big national conference to hear?
- Provide a relaxed atmosphere where you can network and enjoy the company of other professionals at a cost that won’t break your budget?
Well…..you’ve found it!
The South Carolina Planned Giving Council and the North Carolina Council of Charitable Gift Planners have put together such a conference in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina at the Kanuga Conference Center.
Goals of the Conference: This conference is a quality continuing education opportunity for development professionals to expand their planned giving knowledge, learn new skills they can apply in their organizations, and network with peers and industry leaders to share ideas, information and solutions.
The Carolinas Planned Giving Conference provides a great setting to network, learn, and fellowship with your planned giving peers in a relaxed atmosphere. No stuffy business suits and high heels… bring your jeans and sneakers! You will love the updated accommodations in the recently renovated Inn, or if you prefer a more rustic setting, you’ll enjoy the cozy atmosphere in one of the quaint historic cottages!
You won’t want to miss this conference!
CONFERENCE KEYNOTE SPEAKER – Eddie Thompson
Conference Agenda – coming soon
Conference Fees – coming soon
Conference Handouts – coming soon
Submit questions about the conference to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to Register