Member Since: 2022
Our goal is not to teach anything new but to maximize what you already know. Our engaging, practical, and relevant professional development sessions take a person-first approach to evidence-based assessment
Borrowing tenants from Asset-Based Community Development, we focus on uncovering and highlighting the talents, tools, strengths, resources, and opportunities that exist within a community to strengthen the community.
Over the past 10 years, we’ve had the opportunity to serve Schools, Universities, and Corporations with our person-first approach to professional development.
At SEL Educators, we believe that social-emotional learning is just as important is critical to personal & professional success.
- Assess Organizational Social-Emotional Competence and track growth over time
- Deliver evidence-based SEL PD Opportunities for staff members
- Create Personal and School-Wide professional development plans
- Analyze team (Professional Learning Community) dynamics and adaptability
- In-person, and self paced online resources for continued support and enrichment