Weekly webinars, virtual trainings, latest offerings from our #AlliesForGood members, business partners and experts from across SC and nationwide.
We've titled our COVID-19 calls "Talking Together" as they aim to have peers connect and learn from one another. They are free and recorded so that you can listen afterward. Please register in advance.
- Talking Together with Nonprofit Organizations: Why Color-Blind Philanthropy Leads to Blind Spots, November 18 at 12:00 p.m.
- Previous Together SC Calls and Follow-Up Resources
- The Jinks perspective - offered by Patrick Jinks, a disucssion about leadership Podcast
- Planned Giving Coffee Talks - offered by SC Planned Giving Council, throughout October and November
Weekly Regional Calls
- Lancaster Nonprofits Weekly Virtual Convenings - Mondays at 11:00 am. Hosted by Arras Foundation
Anti-Racism and Race, Equity, & Inclusion Events, Webinars, and Virtual Forums
- Racial Justice in Philanthropy: From Transactional to Transformational presented by Crystal Hayling, Teresa C. Younger, and Eric K. Ward, December 2 at 11 a.m. PT/ 2 p.m. ET
- Watch Removing Our Blinders: "A White CEO's Personal Journey After George Floyd" with Carl Humphries, November 5
- Beyond the Board Statement: How Can Boards Join the Movement for Racial Justice? Recording and Slide Deck; Part One & Part Two
- COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Black Community by Spartanburg County Foundation; on demand
Hosted by Patrick Jinks, of the Jinks Perspective
- In Conversation with Together SC President, Madeleine McGee: New Challenges Presented to the Nonprofit Sector by COVID-19
- In Conversation with Tom Klaus: Self Care During a Crisis
- In Conversation with Charles Weathers: Nonprofit Governance During a Crisis
- In Conversation with Cayci Banks: Communicating in a Crisis
- In Conversation with Forrest Alton: Reaffirming Our Missions
"Leading Through Crisis" blog series was launched by a group of Together SC's Business Partners.
Check out the blog here
NOTE: This page is updated regularly. If you know of a learning opportunity or other helpful tool that should be included, please email Rodney@TogetherSC.org