|Submit Your Upcoming Event or News!|
Our Knowledge Network Calendar and weekly Nonprofit News seek to spotlight the best training and networking opportunities available to South Carolina nonprofit professionals and their volunteer leaders. Our priority is helping promote such events hosted by Together SC members.
We also love sharing links to articles about members, especially news of successes, changes in leadership, and of advocacy success.
Please use the form below to submit your news and events.
NOTE: Together SC staff reviews every submission and reserves the right to determine if the content will be shared with our contacts.
Events for the Nonprofit News –
* Event should be educational and have widespread applicability to South Carolina’s nonprofit leaders.
* Please let us know which Nonprofit News the event should appear in.
* Events posted on a given Monday must be received by the Wednesday before.
* Event or News must come from a member organization.
Events for the Knowledge Network Calendar –
* Event must be an educational or training session.
* Fundraising, volunteer events, or client focused events are not posted.
* Event must be submitted no later than two weeks prior to the event.
* In-person events must be in held South Carolina.
* Events must be from a member organization.
Questions? Please email us or call