5 Steps to Securing Corporate Sponsors & Grants will be an in-person workshop hosted by the South Carolina Association of Nonprofit Organizations (SCANPO) on Thursday, September 29, 2016.
About the Training:
- This hands-on training teaches new and experienced individuals and leaders from churches, community and non-profit organizations on how to Secure Corporate Sponsors and Grants.
- Demonstrate, step-by-step, how to write proposals to secure corporate sponsors and grants for non-profit agencies and programs.
- Demonstrate, step-by-step, how to successfully build relationships with corporate sponsors.
- Teach attendees how to approach and cultivate relationsihps with corporate partners.
- Teach attendees where to locate corporate and private funding in 2016.
- Guide attendees through developing an effective budget.
- NOTE: Sample and tools proposals will be used during this training for hands-on practice
About the Trainer:
The trainer, Mr. Patrick J. Patterson, MSW, MPH has successfully written and led teams in winning than $51 Million in government, private, and corporate funding, including Federal grants during both George W. Bush and Barack H. Obama Administrations.
He has been successful at partnering and receiving corporate funding from McDonald’s, Chick-Fil-A, IBM, Wells Fargo, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, The University of South Carolina-College of Social Work, Lee Jeans, Kiss FM Radio Station, and EdVenture to name a few of the corporations that he has successfully partnered with.
Best practices that he has used over the past 20 years will be shared during this training.
Early Bird Rates (Before 9/22)
SCANPO members - $139
Non-members - $159
All Attendees - $179