Join us and Keynote Speaker Charles Weathers as he discusses "The Board of Today...and Tomorrow"
Who Should Attend?
The Kershaw Board Leadership Summit is designed exclusively for nonprofit board members and their CEOs to attend together. The Summit will kick off with a general session to address current board trends, evergreen governance topics and key insights. Following this presentation, participants will attend breakout sessions focused on Strong Board Chair – CEO Relations. Participants will also attend Lead and Learn sessions led by nonprofit leaders and business partner experts. The purpose of these small group sessions is to facilitate peer learning around specific board topics.
- $50 Per Attendee for SCANPO Member Organizations - Early Bird Rate (Last day for Early Bird is 1/3/17)
- $75 Per Attendee for SCANPO Member Organizations – Starting Two Weeks Before Event (Rate begins 1/4/17)
- $100 Per Attendee for non-SCANPO Member Organizations
- All organizations - bring 3 Attendees from the Same Member Organization and get a 4th Attendee FREE
8:00: Registration, Breakfast and Networking
8:30: Welcome & Introductions
8:45 – 9:30: The Board of Today – Charles Weathers, The Weathers Group
9:35 – 10:15: Focusing on Strong Board Chair – CEO Relations - Breakout Sessions
10:15 – 10:30: Networking Break
10:30 – 11:30: Lead & Learn Sessions
- Madeleine McGee - Establishing Governance Committees
- Sharon Thomas - Setting Your Organization’s Strategic Direction
- TBD - Developing the Board of the Future
- Charles Weathers - Navigating Difficult Board Conversations
11:30 - Noon: Leading Forward
For more information, please contact Debbie Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 864-420-0195.