Part 1: Essentials, gives you everything you need to know on how your QuickBooks® files need to be set up in order to provide the reporting your board, accountant, and you need to operate a nonprofit. The materials will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for Nonprofits, as well as advanced topics and an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2015 & 2014 Editions.
Essentials Topics Include:
· Setting up the correct Accounts
· Entering Your Programs.
· Adding Your Annual Budget.
· Entering Your Outside Payroll.
· Creating Reports for the Board.
· Creating Reports for Your Accountant.
· Tracking Your Members and Donors.
· Tracking Grants, Pledges, and Dues.
· Year-End Acknowledgments.
Part 2: Beyond the Essentials-For those of you who want to learn more than just the Essentials, Part 2, is definitely more intense. This section will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things. The advanced topics include:
· Tracking Special Fundraising Events.
· Printing personalized Donor Thank-You Letters directly from QuickBooks
· Tracking Funds
· Two Ways to get year-end donor- Acknowledgements
· Finding Bank Reconciliation Outages
· Recording In-Kind Contributions
· Customizing Forms
· Memorizing Repeating Transactions.
· Auto-Recording Membership Dues.
· Tracking Volunteers.
· Advanced Budgeting by Grant/Program.
· Advanced method of Auto-Allocating Expenses to Programs/Grants.
· And More!
This course is designed for those new to QuickBooks, as well as advanced users. Gregg will stay after class to answer questions as well.
Registration is available for Part 1: Essentials, Part 2: Advanced, And All Day(Includes both Parts) $159.00
For more information and to register, click here.