Thursday, September 14, 2017
United Way of the Midlands
1818 Blanding Street
Columbia, South Carolina 29201
Quickbooks Made Easy
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Click here to Learn More and Register!
CPE Credits are Available!
Registration is available for Part 1: Essentials, Part 2: Advanced, Or All Day(Includes both Parts) $159.00 Now Only $139.00 with Early Registration (Early Registration Expires: 08/14/17)
This Training is for the Desktop Version of QuickBooks and Hosted Datafile Users Only. If you would like training for online users, please click here to check out QBME's 3 Day Webinar Series for Online Users.
Part 1: Essentials: 9am - 1pm
The material will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for Nonprofits, an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2017 Edition, as well as advanced topics including:
- Setting up the correct Accounts
- Entering Your Programs
- Tracking Your Members and Donors
- Tracking Your Vendors
- Adding Your Annual Budget
- Creating Reports for the Board
- Creating Reports for Your Accountant.
- Tracking Grants, Pledges, and Dues.
- Year-End Acknowledgments
- Plus: Whats New for 2017
- Track Potential Donors in the new Lead Center
- New Calendar that includes: Appointments and To-Do’s
- Attaching Scan Documents for free
- Using the New Report Center
- Cutting & Pasting lists from Excel into QuickBooks®
- Updating to the latest Version
- Comparing the Online Edition to the Desktop Version
- New search feature and more
Part 2: Advanced: 1:30pm - 4:30pm
is definitely more intense. This section will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things. The advanced topics include:
- Payroll Expenses
- Tracking Restricted Grants
- Tracking Special Fundraising Events
- Customizing Forms
- Two Ways to get Year-End Donor Acknowledgements
- Entering Credit Card Transactions
- Recording In-Kind Contributions
- Downloading Transactions from your bank
- Advanced method of Auto-Allocating Expenses to Programs/Grants
- And More!