Pursuing Nonprofit Excellence Workshop with Colleen Bozard
Using the Guiding Principles & Best Practices, 4th Edition
Wednesday - November 1st | 9:00 – noon
$25 Registration Fee; $20 TogetherSC Member Discounted Fee
United Way of Anderson County 604 N. Murray Avenue Anderson, SC 29625
WHY? WHEN? AND HOW TO USE?
The first step in setting direction for any organization is knowing what you’re doing well and what needs attention. The new Guiding Principles provide a comprehensive overview of critical issues both volunteer board members and professional staff need to consider, including:
- Strategic Direction & Partnerships
- Leadership & Organizational Culture
- Communications & Advocacy
- Legal Accountability & Transparency
- Financial Management & Stewardship
- Operations & Planning
Take time to participate in this interactive workshop and leave ready to use the Guiding Principles for:
- Identifying strengths and opportunities for targeted improvement within your organization.
- Informing strategic plans, as well as staff and committee work plans.
- Encouraging conversation and determining responsibilities for board and staff.
- Taking stock of conditions when board officers or committee chairs step up, or when joining as a new executive director or senior staff.
- Measuring progress, celebrating accomplishments and deciding whether to submit for our state’s Award for Nonprofit Excellence.
Colleen Campbell Bozard has 30 years of experience in the nonprofit arena as an Executive Director, board member and consultant, which combined offer a unique perspective.
Colleen has worked as lead consultant for nonprofit and government agencies in the southeast, has written a wide range of training curricula, conducts training sessions for a variety of audiences, and regularly facilitates strategic planning sessions, staff retreats, and group meetings.
She has served as Interim Executive Director for numerous non-profits and has assisted many others in conducting a search for new leadership.
Colleen is a BoardSource Certified Governance Trainer.
Click Here to Register Today!
For More Information Contact Shannon Owen 864-226-3438 or firstname.lastname@example.org