The SC Arts Alliance invites you to join them for their annual arts advocacy day on Tues., Feb. 2, 2016.
Even if you haven't attended before, learn what to expect at the Statehouse
and at the Legislative Appreciation Luncheon!
- Come and thank members of the General Assembly for supporting an additional $1 million for arts education for FY15-16!
- Learn about how you can support the arts and arts education in 2016.
- Rally with arts advocates in the Statehouse Lobby by 11:30 a.m.
- Observe the General Assembly from the House & Senate galleries.
- Join your legislators at the Legislative Appreciation Luncheon at the Capital City Club (1201 Main Street, 25th Floor, Columbia) across from the Statehouse
1-2:30 p.m. in honor of the S.C. Legislative Arts Caucus
House Arts Caucus
- Special guest speaker - Pamela Lackey, president of AT&T South Carolina
- Special student performance from The Doby's Mill Elementary School Choraliers, Kershaw County School District
Luncheon reservations are $40 per person.
Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
Reservation deadline is Friday, January 29 with no refunds after that date.