It's that time of year again! We are excited to share that things are starting to come together for the 2017 South Carolina Nonprofit Summit in Columbia on March 6-8.
If you are interested in being a presenter or speaker at the Summit, you must submit your proposal by July 15 in order to be considered.
Summit speakers are able to attend the day of their session for free, and they can attend the entire Summit for $125.
The rates for the Summit are:
- One Day - $120 for Members, $220 for Non-Members
- Two Days - $200 for Members, $300 for Non-Members
- Three Days - $275 for Members, $375 for Non-Members
Exhibit booth rates are:
- $350 for Nonprofit Members
- $650 for Business Partner Members
- $950 for all Non-Members
If you are as excited about this event as we are, we invite you to mark your calendar and book a room today.
We would also like to extend a special thank you to our 2017 Summit Steering Committee for making this all possible:
- Tom Keith, co-chair - Sisters of Charity Foundation of SC
- Rhett Mabry, co-chair - The Duke Endowment
- Graham Adams - SC Office of Rural Health
- Beth Franco - Eat Smart Move More SC
- Katherine Swartz-Hilton - Columbia College
- Erika Kirby - BlueCross BlueShield of SC
- Casey Pash - Junior Achievement of Greater SC
- Heather Sherwin - Central Carolina Community Foundation
- Katrina Spigner - Re-Source Solutions
- Naomi Torfin Lett - United Way Association of SC
- Charles C. Weathers Sr. - The Weathers Group
We hope to see you all in Columbia on March 6-8 for three full days of leadership, learning and networking!